Sunday 16 July 2017

Pion 'Paris flea Market' - July Anything Goes - Any Image Challenge At The Ribbon Girl

Hello, lovely blogger friend's.
I hope you are well?
Today see's a new challenge over on The Ribbon Girl challenge blog.
Our challenge for the next 2 weeks is.....................ANYTHING GOES - USE ANY IMAGE
There are 3 wonderful prizes up for grabs!
More details can be found at the end of my post.

I have made an 80th Birthday card, and used one of the gorgeous images from 
Pion 'Paris Flea Market'


For the shape of my card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #10, and Maja Design
'Coffee In The Arbour' papers.
Other dies used are; Cheery Lynn English tea party doily & French pastry doily.
Magnolia Doohickey bloomy tags, and Prima forest leaves.

Here is a list of the gorgeous products that I have used on my card from 
The Ribbon Girl online store.
Click onto the links below to take you directly to the products;


A close look at my floral arrangements.
The resin basket filled with roses is one that my special crafting friend sent me!
I cut out the paper butterflies using one of the sheets from Maja Design
'Coffee In The Arbour' papers, and gave them some sparkle using Wink of Stella clear glitter pen.


A close up of the beautiful image.
I die cut the image using a CartUs oval die, and stamped around the edge with an IndigoBlu stamp.
I matted the image onto a larger CartUs die cut oval using the design papers, and adhered the image onto it with 2mm foam tape.
I adhered a length of 3mm Ivory pearl bead string around the outside of the matted image, and added a few 3mm s/a Ivory pearl flatbacks.


Inside the card is decorated with Maja Design 'Coffee In The Arbour' papers, and a small GoKreate large frame frilly #10 die cut blank.

I hope you like my card?
Here are the 3 wonderful prizes up for grabs for 3 randomly drawn winners!

1st prize; £10 voucher for LOTV


2nd prize; The Ribbon Girl Carta Bell 'Flora' 6 x 6 paper pad


3rd prize; From Marianne Designs


My teamies have designed some gorgeous makes.
If you are looking for some inspiration then why not pop over HERE for a peek?

That's all from me!
Thank you for stopping by to visit today, and big thanks for all the lovely comments that you so kindly take the time to leave.

Crafty hugs














1 comment:

  1. Wow she is so elegant love the touches of pink in the flowers so many gorgeous embellishments perfect for an 80th birthday x

    ReplyDelete