Sunday 27 July 2014

Playing On The Beach Tilda And A New Challenge At Simply Magnolia.

Good morning, crafty bloggers.
I hope you are well and enjoying the beautiful sunshine!
It's time again for another super challenge at Simply Magnolia and this time our challenge theme is 
On The Beach.

Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is
Magnolia-licious with a surprise package for one lucky crafter.

I used Playing On The Beach Tilda from the Sea Breeze 2013 Collection.
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Neenah cardstock and cut out using a Spellbinders stately circle.
I have cloured the image with Prismacolor and Polychromos pencils.


For my shaped card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #2 and Maja Design Vintage Spring and Summer Basics papers.
I placed cheese cloth behind the image and used ivory rose organza trim along the bottom.
The dies that I used are Sizzix Dogwood rose and the new Magnolia Doohickey dies Vol 1.
I have inked the papers and dies with Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink.
I placed a few white stamens through the centre of the Dogwood rose and adhered 3mm white pearls onto the seahorse, shell and jellyfish.


Here is a close up of adorable Tilda.
I used Frantage shabby white embossing enamel around the image and paper pieced Tilda's top.
I added Ranger white liquid pearls onto Tilda's top and dotted her cheeks with a Inkssentials opaque white pen.


Inside the card is decorated with the design paper and a stately circle.

I am entering my card into the following super challenges;


We would love you to come and join in with our challenge.
Why not pop over to have a peek at the gorgeous designs my teamies have created?


Thanks for stopping by and big thanks for all your lovely comments.

Crafty hugs.
Donna xx




5 comments:

  1. Hello lovely xx
    What a wonderful design, love all the beautiful dies, the most gorgeous summer card!!
    Love, Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, love how you've used the dies
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the Doohickey's, what a pretty scene you've created, nicely done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creation!!! Love the scene.
    Thank you for playing with us @ Tilda's Town.
    Hugs
    Nathalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I just love her with all your gorgeous doohickeys love the striped paper too x

    ReplyDelete